Tuesday, April 10, 2012

that's just eggy!

Egg     Width    Height  
1          7 in        7 in
2          6 in        7 in
3        6 1/2 in    7 in



Notes: The eggs are much harder! I think the solutions were the same stuff the real
egg shell was made of, so it helped bring the shell back! Hmm... I wonder what would happen if I left the eggs in for more than 24 hours. I bet the shell would come back! Maybe I'll try it sometime. MENS! (More Eggy News Soon!)

P.S. I wanted to thank all of my followers just for following me, and for making my pageviews go sky high. My goal is 100 pageviews or more. Thanks!
P.P.S. You know how I said "I think the solutions were the same stuff the real egg shell was made of, so it helped bring the shell back!"? Well, I don't know how that would work, because there was three different solutions!

P.P.P.S. By the way, egg 1 is the hardest, egg 2 is a little softer, and egg3 is the softest. Here is a pic:
The grayish one is egg 1, egg 2 is the whitest, and egg 3 is the brown  one.

No comments:

Post a Comment