Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quartz

I have a few questions about my quartz stone. I have a quartz stone that I got off a pin, and when I looked through it, it looked like I was looking through a kaleidoscope. Is that what some kaleidoscopes are made out of? Another thing, it is gold, but when the sun hits it it makes rainbows. I thought only the colors of light that are the same as the thing it is passing through will go through it, but if that's true, how could it make rainbows when it comes out of the quartz? Anybody have an answer?
Help!
Anybody?

2 comments:

  1. well im prity shore that it looks like a kaleidoscope becuse well it proboly has a lot of sides and so dose a kaleidoscpe so it will act like one

    ReplyDelete
  2. do all kaleidoscopes maybe have to be made of something with a lot of sides?

    ReplyDelete