Saturday, May 4, 2013

2013?

Wow. 2013 already? My last post was June 2012? Man, does time fly. Anyways, this is Julia Potter speaking, and I want to give a special announcement. Adventures in Odyssey is giving away a mission trip... to COSTA RICA! Enter today and tell them what you will do to serve your family, your community, and your world! The link is: http://www.whitsend.org/FeaturesView/ACTS.aspx . I myself will be entering. Here's what I'm going to try to do.

So, basically, I'm going to start a program called Do It Now(D.I.N.). For every dollar I get, I split it halfway. Half for me and my expenses, half for Operation Christmas Child (O.C.C.). So, D.I.N. is basically a orginisation to incorage people (especially kids) to DO things. From building a shed to finishing a triatholon, I'll be with you all the way. Also, I encorage kids to PLAY! Kids, I'm 11! I only have seven years of kiddom! I want you to not be afraid to play because it's not cool or anything. Do it anyways, and DO IT NOW! Before you can't and have a job, and kids, and all that adult stuff. Girls, don't be afraid to take your teddy bears or dolls around. Boys, don't be afraid to play with your toy trucks with Vrrrrrmmmmm! and SCREEECH!-ing noises! DO IT NOW, OR DO IT NEVER!

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment